I am fuelled by a passion to develop unique ways of understanding how we think, what we feel and why we behave as we do. I work with children, adolescents and adults.
I am adept at dealing with a broad range of concerns, supporting my clients to examine their core beliefs and understanding of issues affecting them. Adjusting thoughts, feelings and behaviours through evidence-based counselling techniques creates opportunities for authentic growth and long-lasting change.
I am a Psychotherapist and Counsellor with over 10 years’ experience working in a broad range of settings
support and renewal
I support my clients in adopting and maintaining effective approaches to any difficulties that they’re experiencing, creating a renewed sense of optimism and wellbeing.
a range of approaches..
I work with individuals and organisations specialising in mental health and wellbeing. I draw on a range of therapeutic approaches, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Positive Psychology and Mindfulness.
Why should you choose Our Clinic?
So many reasons to choose from
- Bachelor of Arts (Major in Linguistics and Philosophy), University of Melbourne
- Masters of Clinical Social Work, University of Melbourne
- Australian Association of Social Workers, Accredited Clinical Social Worker
- MICBT Institute, Accreditation in Mindfulness Integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) Mindfully, Accredited ACT Practitioner